Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Lonely Island's Turtleneck & Chain Track Listing


The Lonely Island have just released the tracklisting for the next album, Turtleneck & Chain. We've heard a few of these tracks, like I Just Had Sex and the great Dick in a Box follow-up, Motherlover, but most of these are completely new. Check out the full track listing after the break. 
  1. We’re Back!
  2. Mama
  3. I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)
  4. Jack Sparrow (feat. Michael Bolton)
  5. Attracted To Us (feat. Beck)
  6. Rocky
  7. My Mic - Interlude
  8. Turtleneck & Chain (feat. Snoop Dogg)
  9. Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde (feat. Rihanna)
  10. Trouble On Dookie Island
  11. Falcor vs. Atreyu - Classy Skit #1
  12. Motherlover (feat. Justin Timberlake)
  13. The Creep (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters)
  14. Watch Me Do Me - Classy Skit #2
  15. Threw It On The Ground
  16. Japan
  17. After Party (feat. Santigold)
  18. No Homo
  19. No Homo Outro
  20. Reba (Two Worlds Collide) (feat. Kenan Thompson) [iTunes Bonus Track]
Of the tracks I've heard on the show already, I'm glad to see Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde make the list. Also, since I've got a ladycrush on Nicki Minaj, I've been listening to The Creep a lot on grooveshark. 

As for the new songs, what's the deal with Michael Bolton?! I'm very interested to hear that one. What song are you most looking forward to? 

The album drops on May 10. You can preorder it from Amazon below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment